Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New smocked dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a new smocked dress on ebay for a 3 day auction only. Addy is wearing it below.

    ~Annie

    auction #:
    9507234607

    http://tinyurl.com/m2ml9
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 06, 2006 06:03 PM: Message edited by: anniebeez ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is amazingly beautiful! Great work!

    Jo

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won an ebay auction from Annie recently and absolutely love the dress she made! Addy loves it too! I just thought I'd let everyone know that her work is really great and the shipping was lightning fast also. - Meg B.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed that auction earlier and thought it was lovely! I admire anyone who has the patience to smock.

    Nann

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do lovely work!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much everyone! I just love to smock and make heirloom clothes. My youngest daughter doesn't want to wear them anymore [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] but all my dollies LOVE them!!
    ~Annie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful work, Annie! I hope you get a nice price for it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I have been drooling over that dress and your siggy for a couple days! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let me go put this dress in my EBAY watch and this time I will not miss the ending time!

    I could have given myself a swift kick because I missed your first dress auction's final minutes. I had planned to swoop in ths snatch it up [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] . I get so angry at myself when I sleep through or forget an auction ending!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe!! Sheila you are SO enthusiastic!!I LOVE IT!! It warms the cockles!!
    Thanks Tari!! I am just lovin making clothes for my (gulp!) ever expanding collection of dollie girls!!(YOU know what I mean sista!!)
    ~Annie

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gorgeous Dress!It is beautiful. You do great work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •